Thursday, May 3, 2012

Perception 5/2/12

      While I was reading "Eldest" by Christopher Paolini I really felt like I could see through Eragons's eyes at the part where Gannel shows Eragon the statues of the dwarf gods and godness's and he stared at them like an alien at a dog- without taking any pride of it even though he is an Ingetlum-part of the dwarf's clan.
      On the other side Gannel was so proud to even explain what the different gods were known for, not talking about how he felt having the statues in front of him. He as any other dwarf is supposed to take full pride in even  the entering cathederal in which the statues were placed. Once I was listening to a speech about economics and I didn't understand more than  anything at all. Also when I was reading a book called Adventures of Tom Sawyer and it was written in the language of the early 1800's and of the 12 chapters I read before abandoning the book I didn't understand half of it as well.   On that cathedral  part I really felt like Eragon and me were very alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment